Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
If you follow my blog on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram, you may have seen me posting millions and millions of pictures from Blogger Bash this summer. It was an incredibly fantastic event where I was able to meet with brands of all kinds and play with some awesome toys. One toy in particular that I absolutely LOVED when I was at the Element Associates party during Blogger Bash was the Wubble Bubble Ball. So when I got the opportunity to work with the Wubble Ball team, I jumped!
The Wubble Ball is this really cool, seemingly gravity-defying huge squishy ball that comes with its own pump and can be blown up in like 4 minutes. My kids were in heaven playing with it. The thing bounces like crazy! We brought it outside and had a blast!
Here are some things you might want to know about the Wubble Bubble Ball:
- Target selected the Wubble™ Bubble Ball as a 2014 Top Toy for the Holiday Season. It was listed among other popular toys and games that are sure to be on every holiday wish list.
- Wubble Bubble Ball is a Family Fun Toy Of The Year Award Winner. The 25 winners are featured in the November 2014 issue of Family Fun Magazine.
- Inspired by his children's wish for a real bubble to play with, NSI President Frank Landi developed the Wubble™ Bubble Ball to keep children's love for fun, active play alive.
- Wubble has won numerous toy awards, including an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award, a National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, a Mr. Dad Approved Award, a Parent's Choice Award and the Dr. Toy Best 100 Picks Award and more!
- Wubble Ball's are not indestructible, but they have a lifetime replacement guarantee. It costs $6.99 to replace a Wubble under the guarantee. *Ours actually arrived with a small pinhole in it. I reported it and was immediately sent another one.
- Please take care not to damage your Wubble Ball during inflation. It might be necessary to use a little bit of oil (whatever you have in your kitchen) to insert the pump into the Wubble Ball the first time.
1. Inflating it may take some practice. The first time I tried, I couldn't understand why it was taking forever for it to inflate. It was because I didn't have the nozzle all the way in. If it is taking more than a few minutes for your Wubble Ball to inflate, there is probably something wrong. Follow the directions exactly. If you have any trouble inflating your Wubble ball, you may find this video about "How to Inflate a Wubble Ball" helpful: http://youtu.be/jy4QK8zRcAo
2. Be prepared for it to go flying if there is even a slight breeze. One throw into the air and we almost lost our Wubble Ball over the house!
3. This tip is for parents or people who will be buying the Wubble Ball for a pubescent child: If given the choice in color when purchasing, the blue one looks less like a woman's body part than the red one does when inflated. (Something you would probably not think of before you buy.)