I am so excited to be going to Blogger Bash - my first ever blogging conference - in NYC next week. It is going to be SO much fun seeing and actually talking to all the wonderful people I have met online through blogging, meeting representatives from brands I love, and just getting into the City again after a waaaay too long hiatus from visits.
Before the big event happens, all of us attendees are asked to participate in a little bit of a Q&A about ourselves. A Coffee Talk, if you will, where we can get to know a little bit about each other.
Well, here ya go..
1.Name - Cindy
2. Where are you from?- Good ol' New Jersey
3. How long have you been blogging? - My first ever blog post was on June 23, 2011 on my friend Jamie's blog loserpie. The title of the post was 'First Time Out of the Box' and it explained how I didn't know what I was doing. After 3 years of blogging, I'm sure some could argue that not much has changed.
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? - I have two blogs 'Whatever Works' and 'What the heck's a bonbon?'. 'Whatever Works' is what I find myself saying in most everyday life situations because as I stated before, I really don't know what I'm doing most of the time.
'What the heck's a bonbon?' is my response when someone asks me if I sit around all day eating bonbons as a stay-at-home parent. I figured that would work AOK for my recipes especially since I never have all the right ingredients.
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash?- I am looking forward to the entire package. I have never been to a conference like this, so I am planning on taking it all in as much as possible.
6. What three words describe you the best? - Giggly, Tall, Mom
7. Got kids? How many? - Yep. I've got 2. Both are one of a kind.
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? - Inconsideration of others
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? - My family. We have great conversations at the dinner table. It's my favorite time of day.
Can't wait to meet you next week at Blogger Bash!